top of page

Do you need help or know someone that does?

If you answered yes then you can call the

Nova Scotia Department of Continuing Care, 1-800-225-7225. Leave a message or speak to a care coordinator. They will assist you by answering your questions. The care coordinator for your area will set up an appointment to come to your home and do an assessment and determine what help is needed. They may be able to connect you with VON. You can also call 211 for information on private caregivers or businesses such as Todays Nurse or Earth Angels in the Truro area. There can also provide you with information on many other services in your area. You can also give us a call at 9023240763 to discuss what it is we can assist you with.

11 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Christmas Challenges!

I can't believe that it is just a few days before Christmas. The new Covid guidelines have been released, and we are permitted to travel from point a to point b, and ten people only in your bubble. No


bottom of page